This is a multistory Persona 5 based Role Play Group. If you’re wondering what that means, well it means that we have no real ‘set’ storyline for the group itself, but several ‘required’ stories that demand members involvement, several ‘leisure’ stories that are sign-up based, and some ‘seasonal’ events that come and go depending on the time of year it is!
This group is entirely based upon member activity, and because of that we offer a myriad of innovative new things to keep the involvement in the group going, including: Seasonal Writing Contests (complete with real life prizes!), Seasonal Editing Contests (complete with editing prizes!), Personal Rp areas set to the theme of any event storyline, Member Setup RP Events, and Open Location Based RPs.
Our discord server is also open to the public, and it isn’t a requirement that you have to be involved or interested in the group to join the server! It’s guest-friendly to everyone that joins it, and has people from various roleplaying sites.
While we are selective about the applicants that we allow to join the group, there is a reason behind it, which is simply that we don’t want to see applicants struggle while involved in the group, because this is a multipara-novelist level group (between 400-5000 words per post), and to throw someone in who wouldn’t be able to keep up wouldn’t be good for anyone!
Ultimately we seek to revive the Persona 5 verse, as well as bring new writers together from various sites and make everlasting friendships through the writing that we do!
Post by Smooth Criminal on Jul 11, 2018 2:31:35 GMT
01. This is a group built for fun. If you even begin to show signs of causing drama, without hesitation, you will be removed.
02. At max an rper can only portray two characters in this group, one canon and one oc. This is to give everyone a fair chance at joining. Don't be stingy about joining.
03. We do not require that you rp with everyone, we do require that you participate in the specified group events. We ask that you respect other members as well and that if any problems arise, first you attempt to smooth them over yourselves, then if that doesn't work, request a moderator ( Smooth Criminal | reynard | 𝓙𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓻 | hellfire | 𝓗𝚎𝚛𝚊. ) here to step in and help you to resolve a problem. Also please note; we will never remove another rper from this rpg unless there is provided proof of having been disrespected or bullied by them. As of 04/25/19, we've altered our policies on activity. While we will not monitor the personal stories of everyone (as in content) starting from 05/19 we will be enforcing that members write with each other more frequently. This means that you will be required to write with 2 other members of the RPG in the Personal RPs or Open Rps sections. We will take count of when the latest update was at the end of the month to ensure that some writing is going on, the bare minimum that is required is 1 response per month per person, and we will give you a reminder within 5 days of the next month coming of who/what you currently owe as progress reports. If by the first of the next month you haven't sent anything then you will be penalized with a strike.
04. This group is about creativity and positivity, if you have any specific type of story that you wish to see showcased on the forum, please let Morgana (Smooth Criminal ), Akira (𝓙𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓻 ), or Yusuke (reynard ) know, and tell them a bit about what you want to see. We'll do our best to make things as enjoyable as possible for you! After all, we all want to have fun here!
05. We don't care about your romantic interests or any of that. We just don't. Date who you want, do what you want on your page, our only real request regarding it is that you don't push it onto everyone, aside from that go on doing what you do.
06. STRONG TRIGGER WARNINGS because this is a Persona 5 group, there are a lot of things that are going to come up that played a major part in the game. Overall we do not look to make this a non-trigger setup. We liked the corrupt thoughts of the game, we liked the dark tones, so if you can't handle that then please cease from being an onlooker.
07. We only allow for one of each character of the game to join in this group. That means; no mirrors of an already taken character or alternate versions of the character are allowed to participate in our ongoing stories. To make this simple; the reason we are doing this is to have a small group. Yes, we'll exclude mirrors, but should that role that you want to play as ever be opened again, you are free to apply for that role.
08. UPDATED: As of 8/31/18, we've altered our policies on Original Characters. The reason for this is because, as it's been made known to us very clearly, every community would rather have their own OC's made, rather than have to deal with our custom made ones. There will be certain requirements that must be met for someone applying as an OC role, and a limit as to the amount of OC's we'll allow in the group.
This is all going to be based around the number of canon roles that we currently have taken, that way there is a good balance set. If you have interest in portraying an OC for Reflections please look up the OC Application form, make an account, and apply for the role! Another big part of the OC issue is that; 2/3 of the admins on here must certify your application, and you must be informed by one of them if you've been accepted into the group. This is to keep things fair, and not to play favorites. Everything about this group is based on merit, and if you make the right amount of effort, then yes, you'll likely be accepted, or in case you apply a little too late, your application will be put in a reserved space.
09. Canon is law. We don't give a sh*t if you want to make your character a lizard person if that's not in canon, it's not going to happen. The reason canon is law is that it establishes the rules for this universe to be rped in. We won't break that, because it's a generalized rule that is easy to align with. Don't alter canons, and if you do, then please don't audition for this group. It's fine if you do it on your own, but in this group altering canons is a no-no. This isn't an AU setup. This is all set to canons. Some stories might have AU aspects, and those will be addressed in the group story themselves, and are OPTIONAL to rp in. For all main stories, they are CANON to the game.
10. If you need time to get to responses or time away from the group stories, let us know, but if it appears you're taking advantage of this, and we find out that you are, you will be removed from the group. It's one thing to tell us you're not feeling a muse for the character but would still like to be involved, it's another thing to tell us that you can't be involved for a large amount of time, then have yourself active elsewhere. We don't care if you have alternative accounts on other forums, on other websites or anything like that, but we do care about being lied to.
11. Due to prior experiences and the influx of members that we've taken on, we will no longer allow for individuals to portray the Persona spirits/shadows themselves. If you wish to portray a Persona, then you must portray their partner, as the connection lies between the character and their partner, not their partner and the natural world. Regardless of headcanons and alternative thoughts on things.
12. Because our main stories are set up the way they are, there is a three strike system in place regarding being removed from the group. Should you show no interest in the group, cause problems, or not post 3 times in the main story, you will be removed from the group. We shouldn't have to fight for your respect or attention once you join the group, if you don't have interest, just let the ownership team know, and if you can't post, we'll work with you, but to not say anything at all, to ignore all inquests, and to be disrespectful is intolerable, and will result in expulsion.
13. This shouldn't need to be said but overall have fun. We want those of you that join the group to have fun! That's why we have the guidelines that we do. They're meant to make it a fun thing for people to write in/about, and if you're not having fun, then really, what's the point of being involved?
I don't quite understand the layout thing and how it's about aesthetics, but I do consign my fate to whatever you wish, and shall adhere to any laws that might be set in this group. I also apologize for not signing the guidelines before my audition piece, I just forgot to do that, though I did read them!
I'm new and still learning the ropes of how forums work, but I will do my very best! And I promise not to disappoint everyone. I look forward to settling in and getting to know every one of my forum members!
Due to people continually abusing our advertising section, we've opted to remove it. It became really impossible for certain sites to see if we were active or not because Reflections basically became a dumping ground of advertisements, and this wasn't from one single site, but multiple who kept reposting the same advert as if it was going out of style. For now our affiliation section can be found in the General part of the forum, with a link to it listed in our top area. Considering that we don't go out of our way to pollute other people's sites with advertisements we found that it was only fair to fully remove them. Thank you for your understanding.
REFLECTIONS is the original work of Morgana and Yusuke.
any and all content is copyrighted to Reflections.
copying, altering, or stealing any of the Reflections' content is prohibited.
all of Reflections' characters are either the content of the Shin Megami Tensei Persona franchise, or the original work of their owners may not be replicated or stolen.
all images and graphics belong to their rightful owners and Reflections does not claim to own any of them.
the skin was created by Timelapse of Wicked Wonderland.
First of all, hello and welcome to the server! We'd like to start by saying thank you for joining this discord! Of course there needs to be rules in place to keep things balanced.
1. There is no bullying or harassment of any sort allowed whatsoever.
2. Pestering is a no go here. Do not bother someone if they wish to be alone or have asked you to stop, it's an immature act, and in this server we WILL respect each others space.
3. Just because you joined this discord chat doesn't mean that you're a part of the group, or have any real say or understanding of it. Please do not confuse this, this is an open group to get to know other people who are interested in joining. Not the main server.
4. If you act like an asshole, you'll be banned.
5. You must be at least of the age of 17 to be part of this server. It's on you if you decided to part take in actions that are mature content.
6. Do not judge or mistreat people within the server. Again this is a safe place, may you be LGBT we all deserve respect! If you're homophobic this server is not for you.
7. Keep drama and smut in your zone! If you have an issue with another person in this server, ask a mediator for aid. We'd like to keep our server smut and drama free.
8. All personal information sharing is at your own discretion.
8-A. We are no way shape or form responsible for the outcome of your SPI (sensitive personal information).
9. No soliciting the members of this chat. It's nice that you have something you want to sell, but it isn't okay to push that on other people in a chat that isn't even meant for that purpose.
10. Please be mindful of your surroundings. If you can tell that you're making someone uncomfortable then please STOP. Maturity shouldn't have to be demanded from the members of this chat, especially not in the public area of it.
At any time we reserve the right to add and remove items on the rules at anytime. Please follow these simple rules and have fun!