This is a multistory Persona 5 based Role Play Group. If you’re wondering what that means, well it means that we have no real ‘set’ storyline for the group itself, but several ‘required’ stories that demand members involvement, several ‘leisure’ stories that are sign-up based, and some ‘seasonal’ events that come and go depending on the time of year it is!
This group is entirely based upon member activity, and because of that we offer a myriad of innovative new things to keep the involvement in the group going, including: Seasonal Writing Contests (complete with real life prizes!), Seasonal Editing Contests (complete with editing prizes!), Personal Rp areas set to the theme of any event storyline, Member Setup RP Events, and Open Location Based RPs.
Our discord server is also open to the public, and it isn’t a requirement that you have to be involved or interested in the group to join the server! It’s guest-friendly to everyone that joins it, and has people from various roleplaying sites.
While we are selective about the applicants that we allow to join the group, there is a reason behind it, which is simply that we don’t want to see applicants struggle while involved in the group, because this is a multipara-novelist level group (between 400-5000 words per post), and to throw someone in who wouldn’t be able to keep up wouldn’t be good for anyone!
Ultimately we seek to revive the Persona 5 verse, as well as bring new writers together from various sites and make everlasting friendships through the writing that we do!
They told you to stay away, Seems like I'm making a deal with the devil who's whispering softly to me.
tag - @someone
words - 0464
notes - i figured that she would be sort of tired and pushing herself to be awake just to get a good meal!
The jet lagged life that she was leading as a tourist wasn’t something to be envied by anyone. She detested it, especially now since her blonde ringlet curls were beginning to fade out, becoming straighter than she would have liked to deal with. Her plump pink lips parted as she pulled out a compact and her new brightly colored cherry-flavored gloss and spread it evenly along her lips, making a light ‘pop’ noise as she smacked her lips together to blend the color and flavor about more evenly.
She wasn’t particularly fond of being in a foreign country, especially due to the fact that she wasn’t used to the humidity around. For most of her life, she’d grown up in the sunny and much less humid area surrounding Anaheim. It wasn’t until the past three years that she’d moved from Anaheim to Los Angeles, though it wasn’t much of a move because she’d already been a frequent visitor to L.A., and somehow living there had made her body less tolerable towards the humidity.
Wandering about her hotel, Catherine tried to get used to the area, listening in on conversations, though her Japanese was a bit broken and rusty, she felt that picking up on the conversations surrounding her would help to acclimate a bit better, though after a while when people had begun to stare at her, and she had made herself unwelcome in certain circles just for listening in she moved out from the halls and wandered down to the buffet area.
She wasn’t the biggest fan of the cuisine offered, but as she passed by the varying tables she had found the place that was best suited to her, the dessert table. Without hesitation, she had piled on mont blancs, crepes, castella sponge cakes, and more personal cakes. While the portions were small, her mouth was watering at the thought of just taking a single bite.
She could imagine the flavors dancing on her tongue as she wandered to the seating area, and found that only one single table was open and gave a profound sigh at the realization that regardless of the fact that it was open, it was far too big for a single person to be seated at alone, so she’d have to eventually interact with someone.
As she took her seat at the large table which could seat eight, she picked up her fork and dug into each cake with a single bite each, slowly savoring the flavors on her pallet. It was far too divine to be real, at least that’s what she thought. It was certain that their flavors were much more bold than the flavors of the cakes she’d made back home in America, though she couldn’t deny that it was her new preferance.
Due to people continually abusing our advertising section, we've opted to remove it. It became really impossible for certain sites to see if we were active or not because Reflections basically became a dumping ground of advertisements, and this wasn't from one single site, but multiple who kept reposting the same advert as if it was going out of style. For now our affiliation section can be found in the General part of the forum, with a link to it listed in our top area. Considering that we don't go out of our way to pollute other people's sites with advertisements we found that it was only fair to fully remove them. Thank you for your understanding.
REFLECTIONS is the original work of Morgana and Yusuke.
any and all content is copyrighted to Reflections.
copying, altering, or stealing any of the Reflections' content is prohibited.
all of Reflections' characters are either the content of the Shin Megami Tensei Persona franchise, or the original work of their owners may not be replicated or stolen.
all images and graphics belong to their rightful owners and Reflections does not claim to own any of them.
the skin was created by Timelapse of Wicked Wonderland.
First of all, hello and welcome to the server! We'd like to start by saying thank you for joining this discord! Of course there needs to be rules in place to keep things balanced.
1. There is no bullying or harassment of any sort allowed whatsoever.
2. Pestering is a no go here. Do not bother someone if they wish to be alone or have asked you to stop, it's an immature act, and in this server we WILL respect each others space.
3. Just because you joined this discord chat doesn't mean that you're a part of the group, or have any real say or understanding of it. Please do not confuse this, this is an open group to get to know other people who are interested in joining. Not the main server.
4. If you act like an asshole, you'll be banned.
5. You must be at least of the age of 17 to be part of this server. It's on you if you decided to part take in actions that are mature content.
6. Do not judge or mistreat people within the server. Again this is a safe place, may you be LGBT we all deserve respect! If you're homophobic this server is not for you.
7. Keep drama and smut in your zone! If you have an issue with another person in this server, ask a mediator for aid. We'd like to keep our server smut and drama free.
8. All personal information sharing is at your own discretion.
8-A. We are no way shape or form responsible for the outcome of your SPI (sensitive personal information).
9. No soliciting the members of this chat. It's nice that you have something you want to sell, but it isn't okay to push that on other people in a chat that isn't even meant for that purpose.
10. Please be mindful of your surroundings. If you can tell that you're making someone uncomfortable then please STOP. Maturity shouldn't have to be demanded from the members of this chat, especially not in the public area of it.
At any time we reserve the right to add and remove items on the rules at anytime. Please follow these simple rules and have fun!